A woodgraving of the Ruskin Museum at Walkley
The St George's Museum was founded in Sheffield in 1875 by the Victorian art critic, John Ruskin. These pages are devoted to a photographic reconstruction of the museum.
Home
Inside the Museum
History of the Museum
John Ruskin
divider
About the Project
Research
Teaching
divider
Museums Sheffield
Useful Links


Please leave feedback
on Facebook
Sign the Visitors' Book

Supported by:
The Universityof Sheffield
Museums Sheffield
The Universityof of Cambridge
Guild of St George